Saturday, February 28, 2015

Cafe Hopping - Artisan Boulangerie Co.

Met up with NOC batch mates today for brunch at Artisan Boulangerie Co. After a round of jokes about my broken arm, we fell into catch-up mode.

I got the Shakshouka Skillet and my usual coffee - Cappuccino. The warm Turkish pide bread was delightful and went well with the skillet of two eggs baked in spiced tomato sauce. The accompanying Tahini was fragrant and nutty, but I preferred dipping my bread in the tomato and runny egg mixture. I thought the coffee was so-so as I would have preferred it to be stronger.

Shakshouka Skillet

There was a wide selection of sandwiches, pies, quiches, pastries and desserts on display. But I was too stuffed after finishing my main to order something sweet to end the meal with.

The café had a nice chill vibe and even though it was a Saturday afternoon, the place was buzzing but not overly packed. A good café to sit down in and hide away in town.


Artisan Boulangerie Co.
Address: 118 Killiney Road, Singapore 239555
Phone: 6444 8130

No comments:

Post a Comment