Saturday, February 14, 2015

Dining Out - iSteaks Diner

For Valentine's Day this year, PPZ celebrated it together. Or rather, we made use of the day to celebrate Princess J's birthday. As J craved steak for her cheat day, we decided to go to iSteaks Diner located in myVillage mall at Serangoon Gardens.

I ordered a 180g cut of Australian Ribeye done Medium-Rare and chose Buttered Corn Kernels and Macaroni & Cheese as my sides. The steak was perfectly done and really yummy topped with the mushroom sauce. The only thing I did not really enjoy was the Macaroni & Cheese as it tasted like instant cheese sauce poured over the boiled pasta, so it was not really flavourful. I actually suspect it is Kraft Instant Macaroni & Cheese. But still I finished it (which in hindsight I regret).

J got the Australian Wagyu Ribeye, S got the Norwegian Salmon Fillet and M got the Pepper Chicken. We all liked our own selection except for poor M. We also got an order of Escargot with Garlic Bread to share and that was pretty decent too. A big plus is that prices are affordable.

Skilled Shot of Our Food by S


Even now writing this at 12.52AM in bed, I am having a serious craving for the steak. Damn it. Definitely going back again soon and next time I will be ordering the 250g cut instead.



iSteaks Diner
Address: 1 Maju Avenue, Serangoon Gardens, #02-03, Singapore 556679
Phone:6285 8839

No comments:

Post a Comment