Saturday, April 11, 2015

Cafe Hopping - Brawn & Brains

Oh glorious day! All 5 of us reunited at M's new home in the morning for breakfast that S tapow-ed. After breakfast, M drove us to Brawn & Brains for coffee and dessert.

We got the Dark Chocolate Tart, Salted Caramel Tart and Earl Grey Croissant with Pistachios to share and I got my usual coffee poison of choice - a cappuccino.

Dark Chocolate Tart

Good. J liked this a lot so I will say she consumed most of it.

Salted Caramel Tart

Yep. Those are salt flakes on top of the tart pictured above. Tasty.

Earl Grey Croissant with Pistachios

Pretty delish. M ate most of it I think.

Cappuccino

Great coffee. It really perked me right up.

I am aware that I do not have much to say about the items I sampled. But I will confess that this is because I was too busy enjoying myself with my friends to make detailed mental notes about what we ate. The main reason I am writing about this cafe was to document this wonderful day. 


Brawn & Brains
Address: 100 Guillemard Road #01-07 Singapore 399718
Phone: 6348 8892

No comments:

Post a Comment