Thursday, April 9, 2015

Dining Out - Anti:dote

SC & I were flushed with excitement and satisfaction after the show ended and we were keen to grab a drink to dissect the play together. She suggested going to a cocktail bar at Fairmont Singapore, so off we went to Anti:dote.

We ordered the Baked Chocolate Mousse with Hazelnut Praline and Pear Sorbet to share and for drinks, I got a Whistlers & Allies and SC got a Brown Derby. Complimentary chips and olives were served with the drinks.

Booze, Chips & Dessert

The Baked Chocolate Mousse was delicious. The pear sorbet offered a cool contrast to the warm mousse, with pear chunks and caramel popcorn adding crunch and texture. I liked that it was not overly sweet.


I took a sip of SC's bourbon-based drink and it was strong (just the way she likes). Not my cup of tea glass of drink. I preferred my choice to hers.


My rum-based drink was fruity and cheery (much like me!). It even had an adorable flamingo lemon peel garnish pegged onto the rim of the glass.

Hello Mr. Yellow Flamingo!

SC said she had tried the tapas at the place before and they were pretty good, so I am looking forward to returning to the place to try them out.


Anti:dote
Address: 80 Bras Basah Road, Level 1 Fairmont, Raffles City, Singapore 189560
Phone: 6431 5315

No comments:

Post a Comment