Saturday, May 16, 2015

Cafe Hopping - Fluffy White Cloud

J made a surprise visit today to my house after attending a church wedding in the afternoon. The princess then told me that she was craving for You Tiao paired with Soya Milk and asked that I indulge with her. So I drove us to Rocher Beancurd House in Thomson so the princess could satisfy her cravings.

Afterwards, we adjourned to a nearby cafe at Thomson V Two so I could grab a cup of coffee. I got a cappuccino while J got a pot of tea.

Cappuccino

The barista pulled a lovely pattern of a chain of hearts in my cappuccino. The coffee was robust, just the way I like it.

But the shop was really tiny, with the indoor bar table occupied by the barista using her laptop to while away the hours, so the only seats available were the ones outside the cafe. Good thing it was evening time so it was not unbearably hot.


Fluffy White Cloud
Address: #01-19, Thomson V Two, 11 Sin Ming Road
Phone: 8684 9497

No comments:

Post a Comment