Monday, March 16, 2015

Cafe Hopping - One Man Coffee

I am able to drive again! So I drove myself to the Thomson area to try out One Man Coffee. It shares the space with Crust Gourmet Pizza Bar so to locate the place it is easier to spot the Crust signboard.

I ordered the Gashouse Egg with Bacon Jam & a Cappuccino.

Gashouse Egg with Bacon Jam

The Gashouse Egg was supposed to have a runny egg baked in the centre of the bread, but they overdid mine so it was not as yummy as I expected. I would have preferred less cheese on the bread as well. The only redeeming factor was the accompanying Bacon Jam. It was sweet and smokey and tasted like finely chopped up Bak Kwa.

Pretty Cappuccino

Not a very satisfying meal, but at least the coffee was good.


One Man Coffee
Address: 215R  Upper Thomson Road Singapore 574349
Phone: 9685 1685


No comments:

Post a Comment