Saturday, March 14, 2015

Cafe Hopping - The Provision Shop

Met G & Z for lunch day at The Provision Shop located at the Everton Park neighbourhood. The 2 ladies were late so I got a Bundaberg Guava drink to sip on while I waited. After using the time to study the menu, I decided to order the Butternut Squash & Zucchini Lasagna.

I had actually dined here before when the place opened more than a year ago and had enjoyed the Reuben Sandwich that I had gotten. I was hoping that my choice this time would be equally delicious.

Butternut Squash & Zucchini Lasagna

Lasagna sheets layered with cream sauce sandwiched slices of zucchini and butternut squash. It was pretty tasty but I would have preferred the butternut squash slices to be softer. I did not feel sated after I wolfed it all down since portions were on the small side. But it could also be the fact that I had ordered a vegetarian dish and I was craving for some meat to feel satisfied. I am a proud Omnivore.

Since I finished my main in record speed, I ordered a cappuccino so I have something in front me while the girls slowly polished off their meal.

Pretty Coffee Art

I was impressed with the intricate coffee art and thought it photographed well. 

The place is great because while busy, it was never too packed so we were able to sit and have a leisurely lunch without feeling pressured to vacate our seats for other patrons. The waitstaff were also all friendly and cheerful. Residents of Everton Park are lucky to have this place in their estate.


The Provision Shop
Address: Blk 3 Everton Park #01-79 Singapore 080003
Phone: 6225 9931

No comments:

Post a Comment