Thursday, March 19, 2015

Cafe Hopping - Pantler

Restaurant Week dinner with PPZ today! Since our reservation was at 8pm, S, J & I met up at Pantler for a pre-dinner dessert. The place sold all sorts of tempting cakes and pastries which tasted great apart from looking pretty (based on what I had tried).

Pretty & Yummy Cakes

I ordered the Pear & Caramel Cake and a Pear & Starfruit juice. J commented on the fact that there were pears in both items I ordered. So I guess I was in a 'peary' mood?

Everything Arranged on a Nice Wooden Tray

J ordered the Yatsura and S had already polished off a cream puff all by herself prior to our arrival.

Yatsura

You can actually still see the end where J had already dug into the cake. Hurhur. 
It was a hazelnut praline chocolate dream. Or as S had described it when trying to convince J to get it, 'a cross between Ferrero Rocher and Kinder Bueno'.

Pear & Caramel

I thought my cake was yummy too. There were chunks of pear flesh dotting the caramel mousse, which is separated with layers of moist chocolate cake.

Would love to return again to try out more cakes and also grab a cup of coffee.


Pantler
Address: 198 Telok Ayer Street Singapore 068637
Phone: 6221 6223




No comments:

Post a Comment