Tuesday, March 17, 2015

Cafe Hopping - Pacamara Boutique Coffee Roasters Singapore

I have been wanting to try this cafe for a while. But the few times I swung by on the weekends, it was always packed. No such problem on a Tuesday afternoon though there were still a fair amount of customers present.

This spacious bright cafe is decorated in white and wooden hues and plays ambient music which results in a relaxing chilled out vibe. It is a comfortable space to sit and be alone or to linger with friends.

The menu options were interesting and I had difficulty deciding what to get. But in the end, I settled on the Salmon Royale and a 5 oz. White coffee.

Salmon Royale

The Salmon Royale had generous portions of smoked salmon, asparagus, wilted spinach and free range poached eggs laid atop a thick fluffy toasted brioche served with ebiko anchovie hollandaise sauce. The portion size was generous and I was feeling full by the time I was halfway done and utterly stuffed by the time I cleared my plate. But it was delicious and worth the calories. If you're not alone like me, I would suggest that you order the main to share, so you might have space for dessert.

WHITE

The coffee was great, which is expected seeing as the cafe boasts 'Boutique Coffee Roasters' in its name.

I would return again to try out the other Brunch options such as Red Velvet Pancakes and Truffle Benedict. For non-coffee drinkers, the place also offers a interesting range of imported bottled sodas and juices.

This is easily one of the best cafes that I have been to in a while.


Pacamara Boutique Coffee Roasters Singapore
Address: 185 Upper Thomson Road Singapore 574333



No comments:

Post a Comment